Just like the perfect rug can tie a whole room together, the perfect shrubbery can tie your landscaping together. Shrubs add a pop of foliage, color, or shape. They often get lumped in with lawn care or tree care, but they require their own specialized type of shrub care to reach their full potential. At Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists, we provide expert shrub care that can help your shrubs reach that potential, and elevate your entire outdoor area.
There’s no beating around the bush: your shrubs are a vital part of your overall landscaping. Shrub care services from Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists will keep them looking beautiful all year.
Signs You Need Shrub Maintenance
If you are noticing any of the following issues with your shrubs or ornamental trees, it might be time to call the shrub care experts at Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists:
- Yellowing, dying, or falling leaves
- Lack of blooms
- Stunted growth
- Pests such as aphids, scales, or boring beetles
- Dead branches
- Unusual growth
- Discoloration of the stems
Need a Tree and Plant Healthcare Estimate?
Click below to leave your information and we will call you right back!
Keeping Your Shrubs and Ornamental Trees Healthy
Unhealthy or unruly shrubs can detract from the beauty of your landscaping. Routine shrub and ornamental care and maintenance is vital to keep them looking well-groomed and vibrant. Our comprehensive shrub and ornamental tree care services include the following steps:
- Pruning: Removing dead or unruly branches will encourage new growth as well as maintain the shrub’s shape.
- Mulching: Organic mulch around the base of the shrub aids in moisture retention, suppresses weed growth, and provides insulation from the cold during the winter months.
- Fertilizing: If your soil lacks proper nutrients, your shrubs’ growth may be stunted. Ensuring your shrub has the correct fertilizer will help it thrive and grow to its full potential.
- Pest and Disease Control/Monitoring: Pests and diseases can quickly damage plants. Routine pest and disease inspections partnered with preventative measures will keep your shrubs healthy and disease and pest-free.
Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists Shrub and Ornamental Tree Care Services
Shrubs and ornamental trees offer versatility with your landscaping and enhance the curb appeal of your home or business with their diverse shapes, sizes, and vibrant colors. Through our specialized shrub and ornamental tree care services, you can elevate your yard and transform your shrubs into the focal points of your landscaping. Our team of ISA-certified arborists has the experience and knowledge to create a tailored plan to care for and maintain your shrubs.
From routine plant care and maintenance to pest and disease control, the certified arborists at Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists will keep your shrubs and trees healthy and beautiful all year. Discover the difference that professional shrub care can make in your landscaping. Contact the shrub experts at Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists today!Back to Tree and Plant Healthcare
Shrub Care in the San Jose Metro Area
Serving San Jose CA