The aftermath of a freshly pruned tree or unexpected deadfall can be daunting. When tree debris is scattered all over your yard, what are you supposed to do with it all? Don’t get overwhelmed – get help with Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists’s professional wood chipping services. Our experts have the skills and equipment to effortlessly clean up the mess – and provide valuable wood chips that can serve a variety of purposes in your landscaping.
At Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists, our top-notch wood-chipping equipment can safely process whole tree trunks up to 20 inches in diameter. If you require professional wood chipping services, call us us today.
Why Choose Wood Chipping?
Wood chipping doesn’t just clean up the mess outside. It turns the mess into wood chips, which have a variety of valuable landscaping purposes. When you opt for wood chipping services from Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists, you have the choice to either keep the wood chips for personal use or we will handle the hauling process for you.
Here are just a few benefits of wood chipping:
- Ground Cover: Wood chips act as a protective layer, preventing soil erosion on slopes and disturbed areas by stabilizing the soil.
- Erosion Control: Wood chips are instrumental in erosion control efforts, serving in measures like silt fences, sediment ponds, and erosion berms to minimize the impact of construction activities on soil and water quality.
- Weed Suppression: Acting as a barrier, wood chips inhibit weed growth by blocking sunlight and preventing weed seeds from reaching the soil surface.
- Natural Organic Compost: Wood chips enrich compost piles with carbon-rich material, balancing the nitrogen-rich components and aiding in the decomposition process.
- Mulch: Wood chips serve as mulch, retaining soil moisture, suppressing weed growth, and improving soil quality in gardens, flower beds, and landscapes.
Our wood chips vary in size, ranging from medium to very large, and are sourced from various local trees. To request wood-chipping services, simply fill out our form below to initiate the process. If you have tree debris or require tree care services, our team of ISA Certified Arborists is ready to assist you and provide a free tree care estimate!
Need a Tree Removal Estimate?
Click below to leave your information and we will call you right back!
How Does Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists Dispose of Wood Chipping Material?
As part of our commitment to our local community and natural environment, Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists takes pride in recycling 100% of our wood chips. If you don’t keep them yourself, we will make sure they’re put to good use.
Collaborating closely with municipalities, businesses, and expansive property owners, we supply wood chips for an array of purposes.
Is Wood Chipping Part of the Tree Removal Service?
Yes! When you work with Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists wood chipping is included as the finishing component of our comprehensive services.
At the end of our service, Anderson’s Tree Care Specialists ensures the removal of this debris from your property. We offer you the choice to keep the chipped material for your needs, or we can leave larger limbs and tree trunks un-chipped for use as firewood upon your request.
Professional Wood Chipping Solutions
Our skilled arborists in San Jose are here to assist homeowners and businesses by efficiently eliminating potential hazards from your property, ensuring it remains clean and debris-free.
If you need wood-chipping services, what are you waiting for? Call today!
Free Logs & Wood Chips
"*" indicates required fields
Wood Chipping in the San Jose Metro Area
Serving San Jose CA